Friday, February 26, 2010

Relay for Life Donations to help fighting cancer

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

Salam and hi!
I'm participating in the Relay for Life to fight for cancer. As we all know, cancer is one of the life threatening disease in the world. We are so thankful as we are not one of the victims. One of our ways to show our grateful to our Creator is by helping the victims by any means. Donation is a great way to help as we are all busy with our life.

Remember "What goes around, comes around?" If we help others, insyallah(with God's will), Allah will help us too. Maybe by saving us from getting cancer or made our life easier. Who knows, right?

Since the donation through "Support me" in my facebook only allows us to donate more than $10, so, I encourage the donors who wanted to give less than $10 to give the donations through my paypal account : azhar@purdue.edu and in the message box, write : Relay for Life donation. Insyallah, I'll donate all your money honestly. U can count on me. (I understand because as a student, $10 is like a large amount of money)

If u would love to donate more than $10, u can donate straight through my facebook or through this link :

https://secure3.convio.net/tacs/site/Donation2?idb=1682624545&df_id=1007664&FR_ID=21333&1007664.donation=form1&PROXY_ID=14325657&PROXY_TYPE=20&JServSessionIdr004=ysfx94aog1.app324b

I hope that my participation in this Relay for Life and your contributions could represent the beauty of Islam and to show that Islam is a religion that practice helping each other and peace, insyallah.
Thank you very much! Jazakumullahu khoiron kathiron. May Allah bless you. ^__^

p/s : No matter how much u donate, Allah will reward u as long as u do it for the sake of Allah and for the sake of Islam, insyallah. May Allah grant us jannah, ameen.

The likeness of those who spend their wealth in Allah’s way is as the likeness of a grain which groweth seven ears, in every ear a hundred grains. Allah giveth increase manifold to whom He will. Allah is All-Embracing, All-Knowing. [2:261]

No comments: