Friday, January 7, 2011

i am 20!

dengan nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang.

I am 20 this year! macam x percaya je hampir nak meninggalkan usia belasan tahun!
bye bye teen! uhuk! T_T

rasa mcm I'm no longer young anymore..

kena jadi more matured i guess?
but how to define maturity?

thinkin..thinkin...

i prefer to be myself..always being cheerful :p
but lately, im not that cheerful anymore..
I missed being me..

the happy-go-lucky old me type of person..

faham ke? or dah confused?
hehe..

anyhow..since i'm 20 now, im thinking of making a 5 year plan ahead of my life
be4 this I had thought of it but never really sit and plan for it.
so, now when the time has come, I dont really know how to do it..

How eh, my friendS?
would you like to help me?

thank you, =)

No comments: