Friday, January 14, 2011

random~

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful...

salam...

I'm supposed to train myself to write at least a post everyday.. but it turn out not very well i guess.
haha...

If I write something or telling something, some good things that I wanna do or trying to improve myself, there's always something that prevent me from doing it..

IF I'm telling it to someone, like in this blog... after I wrote that I made a mutabaah amal, my amal started to decrease..ughhhhh... I hate myself !

yeah right, everything that we said will be tested to see if we really did it.. Life is a test.. so, what I have to do is to strive it with excellence. not grumbling about it..yeah..that makes more sense!

well, today is not a very good day for me I shall say. I forgot to do the homework for my management class!! I really really thought that the homework will be done and will be discussed in the class.
I was kinda sleepy yesterday that I didn't bother to look at it.. how careless I am...

so, I decided to copy the solutions posted by my professor who actually want us to check for the answers, not copying it.. I felt SOOOooOO BAD and TERRIBLE throughout the class. I totally messed up with my first RECITATION which SHOULD BE GOOD!!
T_T ..my BAD! so, I promised myself not to REPEAT the same mistakes ever again INSHALLAH.. you guys also do pray for me okay? Thanks..=)

I have some good news to share with you...
Well, two days before, I got a package from my muktamar technical committee leader.
When I opened it, I found many big envelopes which contain souvenirs for us, the technical committees. I was so happy to receive it as I really LOVE gifts. Who didn't like it, right? hehe..
So I opened mine and guess what's in there?

A SNOW GLOBE with San Francisco written below it!
also, a magnetic holder from California
and a postcard!!

wow, that's too many!! hehe...
Then, I read the postcard saying that he thanked us for being a part of the committee and he hoped that we could continue our effort for the next coming Muktamar.

also, he added that he thanked me and said that I'm among the most dedicated people he ever met.

Hehe.. His words and souvenirs really made my day.. :p

Well, to be honest, we stayed up all night to burn almost 200 cds for the muktamar participants and I did some extra work after the muktamar replying the emails as he had his vacation in california, san francisco and some other parts of the US. So, probably, that's why I get the snow globe though I didn't expect to receive all these souvenirs in the first place.. alhamdulillah..=)
Thanks once again !! ^_^

and yesterday night, some of the Malaysian sisters gathered in a freshmen house in the William Street to recite Yasseen together for Atul's aunt who is currently having a stage 4 cancer.However, despite the bad news, I really liked to have this gathering as it is so rare for the students in the US, or in my place to have this kind of gathering..
So, after we finished reciting it, we gave some tazkirah among us. One of the sisters shared one verse of the Quran which is 2:216. The verse basically said that what we think is best for us could be bad for us and vice versa. and Allah knows while we're not.

She then explained that for example, our result might not be as good as we want it to be, but probably that's the best for us. What we have to do is to stop, and think, reflect back what we had done and what we want to do in the future to have a better results.

Then, I added that we can see from Atul's aunt's sickness itself. Because of the illness that Allah created for her, we can gather together to pray the best for her . We recited Yasseen not only for her, but also for our parents, friends, lecturers, siblings, others, as well as for ourselves. And we had the chance to pray in jamaah(together), to mingle with each other, to do some sharings, and to have dinner together. This is all the blessings in disguise despite of what had happened. Probably because of our recitation and dua'(prayer) in groups, Allah will accept our prayer and this will not only do good to Atul's aunt but also for our families and for us. This is also considered as 'majlis ilmu'. and angels will always be in such gathering and pray for the people who joined it. Subhanallah.. Allah is the Most Merciful!

I think it's enough for this post... =) probably I'll continue in the next post. inshallah..

p/s : sorry for jumping the topic here and there and make you confused.. usually the idea pops up in my mind and I straightforward writing it rather than thinking of what to write first and what's next except if this is a graded post, I might do so. :p

No comments: