Saturday, January 15, 2011

my driving license

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful...

The first time I went to take my driving test at BMV last year, I had a problem with my name on a letter which is required for the valid home address. It's just because of the absence of "binti" in one of the two letters that we need to gave them.

Today was the 2nd time I came to take the written driving test.(wow, it took me a year to do it. lol) I made sure that I brought everything that they need to see. and Alhamdulillah, I was able to take the test. It wasn't really hard if we read the book entirely except for chapter 1 :p . alhamdulillah, I checked my answers first before returning the paper and I realized that I accidentally marked 2 wrong answers. So, I quickly changed it and went through it once again. ALHAMDULILLAH, I passed it with flying colors (just exaggerating..hehe) After that, my photo was being captured and I had to do an eye test (I'm not sure the actual term for it) where we have to read several numbers ranging from big to small size numbers.

However, Allah knows BEST. At the very last step before I get my learner's permit, my name in the Social Security Number is not matched with my name in the Visa. So, they're unable to process it. I have to go to SSA to change my SSN name and go back to BMV to get my permit.

Despite the test that Allah gave me for not being able to obtain my permit just yet, I felt so grateful for He had helped me a lot to go through all this. Alhamdulillah, I had passed a stage, which was the written test. Only one more step to go to get the permit. So, I don't really feel depressed or disappointed because everything happen for reason. (semua yg berlaku ada hikmahnya) =)

So, why should I be sad, right? because Allah has told us that for those who are patience with His test, He will reward them. inshallah... =)

p/s : I will get my learner's permit soon. Inshallah.. so, no worries =D
T.H.I.N.K. P.O.S.I.T.IV.E. gurl!!

No comments: