Tuesday, January 4, 2011

new song from me to you =)

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

let me share with you something..
about me i guess? hehe..

I really LOVEEE instrumental songs... really!

for example
Yiruma : Kiss the rain, River flows in you, If I could see you again, etc
Yanni : One man's dream, Nightingale, etc

there are so awesome! masyallah.. i like to hear them because they bring peace to my mind..
=) see how Allah is so merciful that we can find many ways to entertain ourselves in a good way.
Alhamdulillah( praise be to Him)
u should try to listen to them too
but not everyone likes instrumental songs.. that's why I said this post is about me..=D

anyways, I discovered that I like this new song that I'd like to share with you, my beloved readers :p

So, I present you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrD9ggEddwk&feature=player_embedded

hehe..sorry for just sharing the url because I just format my computer and haven't upload the youtube downloader..

anyhow, sharing is caring either way, right?
I hope you enjoy it..

just so you know, this song could bring me into tears..
how sentimental I am :p
hehe.. (saje nak menggedik kejap)

see you later inshallah.. =)
may this post give some benefit to you..

p/s : if you like this song, do share it with others like i've done it to you =) your choice. ^_^
(my friend gave it to me in the first place) =D

No comments: