Sunday, April 3, 2011

:D

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
swimming

archery

horseback riding


my passions, I really2 wanna learn them..in Malaysia inshallah.
Why? because its a sunnah.. :) [correct me if I'm wrong]
My desire to learn these sports is since years ago.
but swimming is kinda hard. I need a close swimming pool w/o men.
Usually kinda expensive.
May Allah give me the chance to learn a drop of His knowledge. inshallah.
Please pray for me. Thanks! :)

Lemparkanlah (panah) dan tunggangilah (kuda).”
(Riwayat Muslim)

archery horseback riding?
not yet..
has to consider my backbone and health condition..
apepun, alhamdulillah bersyukur..=)

my cousin, a hafiz, learning archery horseback riding in Korea
mashallah! I'm very proud of him.

p/s : I just discovered from link below that horseback riding is good for back bone..alhamdulillah.
I really happy to know bout it..thank you Allah :D

No comments: