Tuesday, January 11, 2011

my second day of school! (1/11/11)

in the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

today was quite a unique day or date for all of us. (1/11/11)
alhamdulillah.. we are still breathing at this moment..

alhamdulillah.. I didn't come late or miss any classes today.
I'm training myself to come on time.. hopefully by the end of this semester, I could come early to class inshallah..=)

There's a lot of reading was being assigned in the class especially the ARAB 230. It is an Arabic Comparative Literature class. I'm taking this class because I want to minor in Arabic. So, I will have to prepare my mental and physical to be a good reader and writer inshallah.. Hopefully, my writing practice in this blog would help me in this course and also, I'm hoping that this course would bring many benefits to me in many ways such as the general knowledge, the skills to be a better reader, writer, and speaker. Why I'm saying this is because my instructor wants us to participate in the class by giving opinions from the short stories that we are going to read. She also said that she taught composition and writing class before which means I have to work hard to get good grades in her class. She would not expect a sloppy writing from any of us. Fuhh.. Hopefully I would do fine in her class inshallah..
So, do pray for me guys..thanks =D

oh, I forgot to mention. I tried to make nap as a habit in my daily life so that I can recharge my body.. FYI, I really need a lot of sleeping. and that's why I was being called "Sleeping Beauty" in my family ;p So, after taking a power nap, I went to the macroecons class.
It was kinda mundane(boring) because I don't really understand what the professor is talking about. I was kinda fussy in choosing professors. If the professor is good and has passion in teaching, then I can cope with the subject though the subject is really hard for some people. And that's proven when I got really bad in my calc 3 but when I repeated it, my result was much better as I got a much better professor. Also, my friend said that this professor make the course hard for his students as he added his commentary for the course. And the commentary are too long plus it will be in the exams as well.. So, I'm not sure if I want to take this class or not. However, other classes are full already. If I want to take other class, the lecture hall would be too far from my previous class. I guess I have to make istikharah then =)

At night, I have some discussions with my friends about what we are going to do during the MLK holiday. and that's a secret/ surprise. I'll tell you when the day has come inshallah =)

Then suddenly, a friend of mine told me a VERY GOOD NEWS..

Guess what?

He passed a job interview to be an engineer!! I guess it was an internship.(I forgot,pardon me.hehe). It's really great, right? It's not easy to get it. Alhamdulillah. I knew my friend would have done it well. =D Hopefully , he can do well in his job so he can treat me someday.. hehe..just kidding =)

and oh yesss,, today is soooo beautifulllll, mashallah!! the white scenery in front of me was just..incredible! I really loveee nature!! The white snow that covers the earth really made my
day. subhanallah ^_^ thank you Allah for everything and for giving me another great day to live!
alhamdulillah =)

No comments: