Monday, December 1, 2008

PLKN???

hurm...let see..
before this, i mean..
after spm..
i'm so.... into PLKN
maybe becoz my brother had experienced it
and he kinda enjoy it
so, i felt really sad when i was not being chosen as one of them~

HOWEVER..!!!

when i'm in INTEC rite now...
busy preparing for ADFP...
ADFP itself stands for preparation..huhu..
then, my name is pasted on the PLKN web...
wut do ya think???

huh????
at this moment?
would i say YES??

my answer would be...
(i think 'must be' sounds much much better)

N
O
P
E
=NOPE!!!
of course NOT!!
NEGATIVE!

once bitten twice shy okay...
why did they reject my earlier???
(well,actually, at dat moment(after SPM)
i was just 16, so i'm not qualified for dat...
shh...dont tell anybody else k?
it's just between u n me ;p )

though mine is in june'09
and at dat tyme i'd finished my course in INTEC..
i hv to spend my time wif my family n friends
(not forgotten Ihsan& Husna)..they're a part of me...
before goin' to US(isk3!)

mi familia or PLKN?
of course my ohana..
OHANA means FAMILY..
FAMILY means NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND OR FORGOTTEN
YEAH..DAT'S IT!

so, the problem is....
if I tell them dat i'm studying rite now..
they will postpone mine..
i dont want dat to happen...
or maybe..
I could tell them dat i'm sick??
hurm...
which one would i prefer?
which one would u guys choose if u were me??

.........

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam

PLKN?
tell them yang kamu sedang belajar
after certain years
PLKN insyaAllah akan jd leih baik drpd skrg
or ditiadakan lantaran kelemahannya

Terbukti ramai yg balik PLKN
Berubah menjadi..
Kearah yang kurang elok

Atleast bila amirah pi bila usia dah lanjut
Amirah akan lebih matang berbanding sekrang

My opinion...

Jzk

syahirshahimi said...

lah mira bdk lompat rupenye
adoi baruku tahu
btw xyah la kot pi PLKN tu
kate je tgh study utk gi oversea
musti diorang phm nye

HARYA said...

xbek tipu sakit...
sakit tol2 bru taw!!

iman maisarah said...

thanx for sharing your brilliant thoughts!!
btway nero.....aq mmg sakit, watpe nak tipu.
but i cant tell you wut izit
so dat korg x kesian kat aq ni..
let it juz be a secret k?

HARYA said...

aku dh taw ar sakit ko..
so xyah la nk cbuk sorokkan..
k?